Frequently Asked Questions
What sets Physical Therapy by Phoenix apart from other physical therapy clinics?
- Privately and locally owned
- Consistent, one-one-one care provided solely by your Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Treatment based on current evidence and guidelines, therapist experience, and patient values
- Appropriate and skilled exercise dosage in a fitness forward environment
- Ethical coding and billing
- Respect for our associates, patients, partners, and Springfield community
What services do you offer?
You can find a list of our services here.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Your driver’s license or other form of ID
- A copy of your script, if you have it
- Comfortable clothing
How long will my appointment last?
Your initial evaluation will last around an hour. Follow-up appointments will be 30-60 minutes.
- Our practice accepts cash-based, but also accepts many insurances
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, including Anthem
- Medicare, Medicare Replacement and Supplement Plans
- Workers Compensation
- United Health Care
- Please note: This list is not exhaustive. Contact the clinic if you have questions about a specific insurance plan.
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes! Please follow this link.